About Me

My photo
United States
WRITER. ARTIST. THINKER. INVOLUNTARY RECLUSE. I work under my own name, Marque Terrynamahr Strickland, or my pen name, Wrinklegus PoisonTongue. I absolutely ADORE artistically brilliant people. I surround myself with them, as it is with them that I feel most comfortable. I owe everything to artistic people, for without you, I would be nothing. Be you a writer, painter, actor, musician, architect, or whatever, I thrive upon your efforts. You are the air I breath. My solace. My stronghold. My safety net. My sanity. My reason for living. I love you all. Childish. Creative. High maintenance. Sensitive. Insensitive. Insecure. Quick tempered. Loving. Loyal. Lustful. Incredibly horny (especially after 3 decades of involuntary celibacy). Mischievous. Bombastic. Slightly domineering, yet fair and easy to please. Talented to no end. Know-it-all. Chaste. Afraid of germs. Healthy. Insightful. Artist. Born on St. Patrick's Day, I am a PISCES with VIRGO rising, two signs of opposition, which complete me. By the Chinese Zodiac, I'm a DRAGON with ROOSTER rising. —The ‘f-bomb’ is my favourite swear word.

Marque Terrynamahr Strickland's Twitter

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I finally figured out how to follow people's blogs...

I'm sure the people on here would love to have people follow their blogs, but the problem is that a lot of the instructions on this site are unclear. Sometimes you can't go to a person's page and find that 'follow this blog' link on their page....maybe it's some kind of glitch or something like that.
Anyways, the easy way to do it is to go on a blogger's page (one that you're particularly fond of, obviously) and copy their url. Then you click 'DASHBOARD' on the upper right of your screen and scroll down to the bottom of that page. Then all you have to do is click 'add' and put the blogger's URL in the space. Then you're good to go.

Oh, by the way...URL means all the stuff that comes AFTER the "www." So you don't want to put the entire address in the space, just this (EXAMPLE) :

marque-terrynamahr-strickland.blogspot.com/

No comments:

My Loyal, Wandering Souls