About Me

My photo
United States
WRITER. ARTIST. THINKER. INVOLUNTARY RECLUSE. I work under my own name, Marque Terrynamahr Strickland, or my pen name, Wrinklegus PoisonTongue. I absolutely ADORE artistically brilliant people. I surround myself with them, as it is with them that I feel most comfortable. I owe everything to artistic people, for without you, I would be nothing. Be you a writer, painter, actor, musician, architect, or whatever, I thrive upon your efforts. You are the air I breath. My solace. My stronghold. My safety net. My sanity. My reason for living. I love you all. Childish. Creative. High maintenance. Sensitive. Insensitive. Insecure. Quick tempered. Loving. Loyal. Lustful. Incredibly horny (especially after 3 decades of involuntary celibacy). Mischievous. Bombastic. Slightly domineering, yet fair and easy to please. Talented to no end. Know-it-all. Chaste. Afraid of germs. Healthy. Insightful. Artist. Born on St. Patrick's Day, I am a PISCES with VIRGO rising, two signs of opposition, which complete me. By the Chinese Zodiac, I'm a DRAGON with ROOSTER rising. —The ‘f-bomb’ is my favourite swear word.

Marque Terrynamahr Strickland's Twitter

Saturday, December 6, 2008

My goodness, we artists certainly do meet alot of strange folk at our shows, don't we?

Dude, ask me why did I have this one guy come up to me, talking about my "Snow White" piece, and say...
"My friend, I really love the women you paint. You make their expressions look very sexy...this one here is very beautiful and sexy! I would love to cum on her face!"

I mean, jeezus christ, dude, this guy looked like he was serious about what he said! He looked so serious to the point where I actually had to threaten him! My EXACT words! :
"Dude, I swear to god, if you pull out your cock and start wanking off anywhere near my painting you are fucking dead! ...And I mean sooo fucking dead!"
(And of course, I had my 'whoop ass' face on.)
He left me alone then.
...And then of course, there's always that one person, who walks up and says: "Oh my god...creepy!" Why anyone would be afraid of 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarves' is beyond me. However, one stupid comment for every 500-1,000 positive comments, I guess is a pretty good indication that the vast majority of the public loved my work. So I can't complain too much, can I?


Those that slightly tickle me are those knuckleheads who assume that every person I paint should be black, simply because I'm black. I can't tell you how many times I had caucasians walk up and say:
"Why do you paint white people?"

LOL.
First of all, I paint just as many black and caramel/coffee complected characters as I do white characters...it's just the fact that I even paint white people at all that really throws them off. I guess they've gotten so used to the "angry black painter" that they automatically assume that we all should be painting people of our own skin tone and them only! Can anyone say, "Ridiculous!"
Oh my goodness, and don't even get me started on the woman whose hands I had to keep removing from my ass that night! Like, every 10 or 15 minutes, she tried to cop feels off me! LOL!
...People!

No comments:

My Loyal, Wandering Souls