About Me

My photo
United States
WRITER. ARTIST. THINKER. INVOLUNTARY RECLUSE. I work under my own name, Marque Terrynamahr Strickland, or my pen name, Wrinklegus PoisonTongue. I absolutely ADORE artistically brilliant people. I surround myself with them, as it is with them that I feel most comfortable. I owe everything to artistic people, for without you, I would be nothing. Be you a writer, painter, actor, musician, architect, or whatever, I thrive upon your efforts. You are the air I breath. My solace. My stronghold. My safety net. My sanity. My reason for living. I love you all. Childish. Creative. High maintenance. Sensitive. Insensitive. Insecure. Quick tempered. Loving. Loyal. Lustful. Incredibly horny (especially after 3 decades of involuntary celibacy). Mischievous. Bombastic. Slightly domineering, yet fair and easy to please. Talented to no end. Know-it-all. Chaste. Afraid of germs. Healthy. Insightful. Artist. Born on St. Patrick's Day, I am a PISCES with VIRGO rising, two signs of opposition, which complete me. By the Chinese Zodiac, I'm a DRAGON with ROOSTER rising. —The ‘f-bomb’ is my favourite swear word.

Marque Terrynamahr Strickland's Twitter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I forgot to post this. It's just a progress pic...




This is old now. I put it up everywhere else at least a month ago! Sorry folks. There's a lot more to this painting done now, but I'm going to wait until the piece is completed to post them all!

(You can see my idea changed slightly from my original sketch.)

No comments:

My Loyal, Wandering Souls