About Me

My photo
United States
WRITER. ARTIST. THINKER. INVOLUNTARY RECLUSE. I work under my own name, Marque Terrynamahr Strickland, or my pen name, Wrinklegus PoisonTongue. I absolutely ADORE artistically brilliant people. I surround myself with them, as it is with them that I feel most comfortable. I owe everything to artistic people, for without you, I would be nothing. Be you a writer, painter, actor, musician, architect, or whatever, I thrive upon your efforts. You are the air I breath. My solace. My stronghold. My safety net. My sanity. My reason for living. I love you all. Childish. Creative. High maintenance. Sensitive. Insensitive. Insecure. Quick tempered. Loving. Loyal. Lustful. Incredibly horny (especially after 3 decades of involuntary celibacy). Mischievous. Bombastic. Slightly domineering, yet fair and easy to please. Talented to no end. Know-it-all. Chaste. Afraid of germs. Healthy. Insightful. Artist. Born on St. Patrick's Day, I am a PISCES with VIRGO rising, two signs of opposition, which complete me. By the Chinese Zodiac, I'm a DRAGON with ROOSTER rising. —The ‘f-bomb’ is my favourite swear word.

Marque Terrynamahr Strickland's Twitter

Monday, November 15, 2010

Kids: Sometimes you just wanna.....jeezus!

(This post is "appropriate" now that I'm no longer working in the school system and don't have a need to have my profile set to private. I won't be ashamed of my dislike for this child...he was terrible. LOL.)

Okay, so I had one of those moments today when I looked at one of the students I work with, who, of course, was across the room acting an ass, and I thought to myself: "WHAT. IS. WRONG. WITH. THIS. BOY? HE IS A GODDAMN FOOL! I SWEAR IF I MET HIM ON THE STREET AFTER SCHOOL..."
So, of course, one of my six-year-olds, Devonte (the kid I adore), looks at me with a big smile, leans in and whispers: "Mista Strick-a-lin...why you cussing?"
It was only then that I realized I'd been thinking out loud again! (God, help me! LOL.)
—M
Just a little FYI...that little demon (the objection of my irritation/the kid acting up) was on suspension by the end of the day. I won't have to look at him for two days, thank God!

No comments:

My Loyal, Wandering Souls