About Me

My photo
United States
WRITER. ARTIST. THINKER. INVOLUNTARY RECLUSE. I work under my own name, Marque Terrynamahr Strickland, or my pen name, Wrinklegus PoisonTongue. I absolutely ADORE artistically brilliant people. I surround myself with them, as it is with them that I feel most comfortable. I owe everything to artistic people, for without you, I would be nothing. Be you a writer, painter, actor, musician, architect, or whatever, I thrive upon your efforts. You are the air I breath. My solace. My stronghold. My safety net. My sanity. My reason for living. I love you all. Childish. Creative. High maintenance. Sensitive. Insensitive. Insecure. Quick tempered. Loving. Loyal. Lustful. Incredibly horny (especially after 3 decades of involuntary celibacy). Mischievous. Bombastic. Slightly domineering, yet fair and easy to please. Talented to no end. Know-it-all. Chaste. Afraid of germs. Healthy. Insightful. Artist. Born on St. Patrick's Day, I am a PISCES with VIRGO rising, two signs of opposition, which complete me. By the Chinese Zodiac, I'm a DRAGON with ROOSTER rising. —The ‘f-bomb’ is my favourite swear word.

Marque Terrynamahr Strickland's Twitter

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Damn these pretty girls!

Dude, listen to what I did today...I'm SO stupid!

Okay, so, I'm out at the store, and this girl, named Areen Jalajel, walks up to me and says "Excuse me, sir, I'm a manager at *** bank, and... (blah, blah, blah) ...would you like to sign for a free bank account? There's a $50 incentive that you never have to pay back, and you can close the account at any time with no fines whatsoever... (blah, blah, blah)."

So of course my dumb ass said, "Yes," knowing good and well that:
1) I do NOT need another bank account, and...
2) This is a small chain with no nation wide presence, and they're most likely only located in Illinois.

But, of course, I said "yes" anyway, because this girl was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen, and she hypnotized me for about a half hour. I kid you not, I just couldn't think straight! All I wanted to do was just sit and look at her!
(You know what, the people who run these companies really know what they're doing, don't they! Of course, they put the prettiest face on their payroll on the front line, just for suckers like me! Good lord!)

Dammit, now I have to go in and close this account! I think I should be able to pull it off though just because I've had time to recover, and I'll be expecting to see her this time, so I should be immune to the effects of her beauty...hopefully.

This damn penis of mine—he really needs to stop thinking for me. I swear, sometimes I seriously feel like he has a mind of his own. The problem, however, is that he's not very bright!

1 comment:

Lisa K-W said...

Asshole. How long have you been blogging? I was just thinking about you today and wondering how you are. Fucker!

My Loyal, Wandering Souls